Thursday, September 4, 2008

Technobiography

My first experience with technology was at a very young age, too young to even remember. I had been exposed to television, and the first show I remembered watching was Barney. I really haven't realized how much television I have watched in my house up until today. It has been such a habit to just sit down on my couch and to take the remote control to turn on the TV... for about twenty years! Also at a very young age, I was able to listen to the radio, as well as able to listen to songs from a cassette tape and eventually from a CD. I figured out not a while back that technology was not just for viewing purposes, but for all senses for humans to adapt to, especially for hearing purposes.

At the age of 7, I took my first piano lessons. My parents bought me a piano, which is another source of technology. I enjoyed learning and playing the piano for a few years, stroking key after key, producing elegant harmonies and melodies. It is very interesting to see how much technology has been used over long periods of time, especially using the piano. Eventually, after ten years of playing, I stopped and composed a little.

Video games was a big hit during my childhood. I remembered playing games on my Sega Genesis at a young age.

(Not finished)

No comments: