Thursday, September 4, 2008

techno-biography

Technology did not start to really enter my life until about the time i was fifthteen. At that point my family had invested in the internet. Before that we had always had a computer but it did not serve much more purpose then typing and printing papers.

So when we got dial up internet I was relieved just to be able to just look up rescources for school even those it was time consuming and frustrating at times using dial up.

About a year ago my family invested in broadband internet which i was so relieved to get it allowed much less time period to get schoolwork done. And connected me to networks and forums for hobbies i have taken interest. Also, with Broadband i picked up playing MMO games where my friends i do not see very much I could talk to with headsets and enjoy a hobby with them. I love the internet: mapquest, facebook, forums, youtube, PVP.

I love technology i find it very conveinet. I have been through to ipods that have broken I refuse to buy a third one. I love the new iphone i think they are the most conveinent helpful gadget to be made lately. If they become affordable in the near future or another gadget capable I would love to get one.

This is about the extent of my life and technology just about the only thing I really use on a day to day basis is my desktop computer at home. It is not the most advance form of technology but it has severely improved my life with the abilities it has to offer.

No comments: