Thursday, September 4, 2008

Techno-biography

Technology plays a really big role in my life. I feel that technology helps me communicate and keep in touch with my friends and family. However, I'm not the best with technology. I'm good with my cell phone and okay with the computer, but I'd much rather use a disposable camera than a digital camera.Even my friends will say that I'm not the best with technology. In order for me to learn the lastest technolgy, I have someone show me how to do it and it takes me a little while to learn it. I know that some people could just teach themselves. Even though I'm not the best with technology it still plays a major role in my life. I think the best technology is probably the cell phone and the internet. I would not be able to survive without those two things.

No comments: