Monday, December 8, 2008

Semester's End Blog

First, I would like to say that I am sorry that this is late. I forgot to do it yesterday.
Anyway, I am going to take a lot away from this semester. This class has taught me a lot about how to use technology in the classroom. When I first started this class I was nervous because I do not have the best luck with technology, but as I am finishing the semester I feel more confident with using technology in the classroom. It was not something I would have thought about using, but now I think it really is a useful tool to use in the classroom. Technology is a way to keep students focused on learning, but it allows them to use the tools they know and love to do so.
In the future I would like to learn more about how to really use technology in my social sciences field. I am interested in how teachers of the subject use technology in their rooms. I feel like our class kept the technology on the simple side, but we could have went much deeper. Seeing how current teachers are using technology in their classrooms would be very helpful to me.
All in all, I think that this class was a good class to have to take. I am glad I took the class because I feel it contained a lot of useful information!

No comments: