Thursday, December 4, 2008

Overall, I really liked this class a lot. Coming into this class, I really didn't know much about technology and I wasn't very familiar about how to incorprate technology into the classroom. This class has really helped me learn how to use technolgy to help students' learn and how effective it could be. I really enjoyed learning how to do digital stories and learning how to make an online portfolio. I feel as if I could use these things to incorporate in my classroom. Up until this point I have never been introduced to these things. I feel as if these things are very important to know about, in becoming a future teacher. I am really learning alot by doing this final project and thinking of more creative ways of teaching students. Before this class, I would of just done a powerpoint, but being in this class and hearing other students talk about previous experiences with technologies, I realize you have to be more creative if you want the students' to pay attention. 

I would like to move forward from this class by looking at more technologies that I could use in the classroom. Also, I want to learn more about the technologies we were taught in class. 

No comments: