Tuesday, December 9, 2008

end of semster

The technology we used i liked best was windows movie maker. I feel like this application could be used to create very fun interesting lessons that as a history major I could use for my classes. I love how easy it was to use the program and make transitions and display the information oyu want while adding auditory and visual pieces.

The technology I disliked was the wiki I feel like it was just one more thing to use that was not necessary.

I hope to take away a better skills to use technology that would be applicable in my teaching. So I could use these skills to create more effective lessons hopeing to reach all different kinds of learners. Myself I feel having lessons that have more things going create higher levels of stimulation that will improve how much students will learn. I feel as technology has advanced the way take information has to. This is why I feel the way we teach needs to be updated for future generations to learn effectively.

No comments: