Thursday, December 4, 2008

last blog

I enjoyed this class very much. Learning new technologies is definatly something I needed to do in order to better myself as a teacher. Coming into the class I knew how to use word, PP, and excel, but other than those applications I didn't really know much. Now I have learned how to be profeicent in frontpage, movie maker, as well as learning the art of digital storytelling. I would recommend this class for every upcoming teacher because it prepares you to use technology in the classroom. I can't remember many of my highschool teachers using much technology in their everyday lessons. I can't wait to use the technology I've learned to help better my students.

Something I would have liked to learn more about is web pages. We did our portfolio's using frontpage and I gained a lot of valuable experience from that. However, I would have liked to learn more about creating and designing web pages. Overall, I loved the class and really feel more prepared as a future teacher. Thank you for all your help this semester professor I really enjoyed this class.

No comments: