Thursday, December 4, 2008

End of class reflection

Overall I enjoyed this class. It was fun to work with different pieces of technology and get some ideas on how to use them in a classroom setting. One of my favorite was the digital stories. I had worked with movie maker before, but it had never occured to me to use it in an educational way. I think this could be used in many ways in the classroom and I think students would enjoy it.

I think this class could have gone much longer though. I would have liked more time to use different technologies and explore all the ways that you could use them in the classroom. I think there were quite a few things that we could have spent more time on though. I would have liked to do more with the websites, as well as look some more at some of the google applications and the inspiration software.

I think this class will leave me thinking more about how I can use technology in the classroom as well as looking more into using some of the technologies that we looked at in this class.

No comments: